Hungry Shark World Hacks – Most effective way to generate Gems And Gold
Hungry Shark World is an adventurous online game in which you need to grow and nurture your sharks and make them a killing machine. You would have never seen such sharks before! They have seven different strengths, skills, and sizes. Moreover, each tier of shark has its own special abilities.
To survive in the Shark World, you will require Gems and Gold; the in-game currencies. Earning them in the game is not easy. So, most of the players spend real-world money for buying the currencies from the game store or using our Hungry Shark World Hack. However, if you don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on online games, then keep reading our guide. With the help of our guide, you will be able to acquire lots of Gems and Gold in the game.
Hungry Shark World Gems And Gold Guide!
- You will require in-game currencies to upgrade your sharks and increase their speed, boost, and bite stats.
- Gold and Gems can be used for buying various items from the game store. Gold is a primary currency and Gems are the special currency of the game which is achievable with Hungry Shark World Cheats.
- Gold is used for buying all non-premium items and the easiest way to earn them is by eating various creatures in a Gold Rush. If you are about to hit a Gold Rush and are in a desolated area then swim to a densely populated area so that you can earn lots of in-game currencies.
- Keep an eye on the Gold Rush bar. As soon as it fills up to the top, the Gold Rush mode will begin and it will make you invincible. In this mode, everything that you eat turns into Gold and lets you earn lots of currencies. Moreover, in this situation, you will have infinite boost so make good use of it.
- As the Gold Rush bar ends, there will be another bar appearing for few seconds. This is the Mega Gold Rush bar. When you activate the Gold Rush bar, the Mega Gold Rush bar is filled a bit. As soon as the bar is full, the game will activate the Full Mega Gold Rush. The benefits obtained at this time are that your fish will turn red in color and for that particular duration you can eat anything, irrespective of its size.
- Look out for the Golden fish as it can give you Gold. Similarly, the Purple fish can give you Gems. Catching the Purple fish is not easy at all because it runs quickly, so only when you have full boosts then start looking for it.
- If you come across Gold people walking around, then eat them up for earning bonuses. Most of the Gold people are walking around the beaches so look out for them over there.
- Watch the game trailers available in the ‘free stuff’ section from the currency store. These will help you to earn Gold and Gems. Some videos will let you earn 100 Gold while others will make you earn 2 Gems. Moreover, you can watch as many trailers as the game serves up. So, keep watching and keep earning!
- You will come across three missions at a time. Once you complete all of them, you can earn Gold. Completing the missions is easy and if you know your objectives in the game then you will be able to complete them faster.
- Keep searching for daily chests as they contain goodies like Gold and Gems. There are five every day chests that are available per level and every day. So, complete the numerous quests and unlock daily chests to earn Gold. For instance, in the Pacific Islands Level, you can earn 500 Gold by opening the first chest and 2100 Gold coins by opening the final chest. So, be patient and keep looking for chests.
- There is Survival Bonus feature available in the game. So, try to increase your survival time for as long as you can. This will increase the amount of Gold that you receive from the ‘Survival Bonus’ in the end of the level.
- Look out for floating objects such as green jars in the water, as they can give you in-game currencies.
- You will require Coins to upgrade your sharks and increase their speed, boost and bite stats.
- Gold and Gems can be used for buying various items from the game store. Gold is a primary currency and Gems are the special currency of the game.
- Keep an eye on the Gold Rush bar. As soon as it fills up to the top, the Gold Rush mode will begin and make you invincible. In this mode, everything that you eat turns into Gold and lets you earn lots of Coins.
- Look out for the Golden fish as it can give you Coins. Similarly, the Purple fish can give you Gems. If you come across Gold people walking around, then eat them up for earning bonuses.
- Watch the game trailers available in the ‘free stuff’ section from the currency store. These will help you to earn Coins and Gems. Moreover, you can watch unlimited amount of trailers.
- You will come across three missions at a time. Complete them and earn Gold.
- Keep searching for daily chests as they contain goodies like Coins and Gems.
- By eating numerous golden creatures, you can procure Gold.
- Gems are usually used for purchasing premium items such as upgraded maps. These upgraded maps are available for 100 Gems. As you won’t be able to see the location of daily chest on the initial maps, so upgrading them is very important.
- The easiest way to earn Gems is by spending your hard-earned real money. Some players even make use of Hungry Shark World hacks and Hungry Shark World Cheats for procuring Gems.
- Another way to earn Gems is through gemfish, which provides a guaranteed reward of one gem upon being eaten. As it has 100% chances of yielding a Gem, most of the players keep looking for it in the game. Moreover, you can eat more than one Gemfish in the same game, so keep eating and keep earning. The areas where you will be able to locate Gemfish are the Crab Lair and hilly areas with Toxic Barrels.
- Similar to Gemfish, Gem Birds are also Gem yielding items. As the Gem Birds are flying in the air, it is much easier to kill them and earn Gems. With each kill, you can earn one Gem. They look like seagulls or doves. As they fly at a very fast speed, sharks that have jetpacks can only catch hold of them and eat them. Gem Birds can be found anywhere so keep looking for them and continue earning Gems.
Hungry Shark World is filled with innumerable sharks, which are of varied shapes and sizes. Mentioned below is a brief introduction on some of the best sharks that you can unlock in the game. So, before you start playing the game, read these key features of the various sharks:
- Blacktip Reef Shark: This is the starter shark of the game and is similar to the Reef Shark in the Hungry Shark Evolution game. The Blacktip Reef Shark is XS-sized and is the only one available in the game for free of cost. It is unlocked as soon as you enter the game for the first time. It is the smallest and weakest shark in the game; however, it can be improved with upgrades. It can eat smaller and less dangerous preys.
- Whitetip Reef Shark: It is an S-sized Shark that comes after the Blacktip Shark. It is slightly bigger and differently colored. It is the second smallest shark in the group and the cost of this Shark is 3,000 Coins. It can eat enemy Whitetip Reef Shark, red and purple crabs, enemy Blue Shark, etc.
- Porbeagle: This shark is similar to the Great White. It is an S-sized Shark, which comes after the Whitetip Reef Shark and has an attitude change. The cost of this Shark is 3,500 Coins and it can eat red and purple crabs, enemy porbeagle, enemy blue shark, etc.
- Blue Shark: It is an S-sized Shark, which is thin but very quick. It costs 4000 Coins and is the fastest Shark in the ‘S’ class. However, its health stats and bite is the lowest in the ‘S’ group of Sharks. As it moves quickly, it can easily escape predators and catch preys. It can eat red and blue crabs, evil blue shark, etc.
- Spike: Stethacanthus or Spike Shark is a special one that is available in the ‘small’ rank. It is purple in color and has the capability to stun everyone around it by using it spikes.
- Thresher Shark: It is an M-sized Shark, which moves quickly. It has a long tail and large white eyes. It moves very fast and due to its sleek body, it can avoid getting in contact with jelly fishes. It has the capability to break rocks and can eat large turtles, purple crabs, dolphins, etc. The cost of the Thresher Shark is 14,000 Coins.
- Sand Shark: It is an oddly shaped and cheapest M-sized Shark. It is available only for 12,000 Coins. It is an extremely strong Shark and has a vicious bite. It can eat large turtles, dolphins, all kind of crabs, angler fishes, etc.
- Smooth Hammerhead: It is an M-sized classic Shark that has a smooth hammerhead. It is purple in color and lacks accurately sized fins. It has the second best bite in the group and to purchase this Shark, you will require 16,000 Coins.
- Goblin Shark: It is the second largest shark that has excellent health and stamina. It is an L-sized shark that costs a whooping 32,000 Coins. It can eat enemy large sharks, lionfish, killer whales, etc. It is an unusual shark that has very high durability.
- Bull Shark: It is the first largest shark of the game. It has an extremely powerful bit and can even break metals. However, it is pretty small in size and is about 12 feet. This L-sized Shark costs 27,000 Coins. It can eat the lionfish, enemy large sharks, killer whales, etc.
- Mako Shark: It is an L-sized Shark that can be purchased for 37,500 Coins. It has a powerful bite and can break metals. It can eat enemy large sharks, lionfish, etc.
Other than these, there are several other sharks that you can unlock in Hungry Shark World. So, keep acquiring them and enjoy the game!
Other important tips in the game
- Eat as much as you can and keep earning Gold and points to grow your shark.
- There are 17 shark species available in the game for you to collect and grow. Also, all of them have different strengths and skills so choose them appropriately.
- Look out for bonus loot and high ranking enemies in the water as they will inspire your shark to get bigger.
- Explore the maps well and you might catch hold of various pets like a cute octopus or a baby beluga.
- Maps will even have hidden passageways and secret areas so keep looking for them.
- Let your shark eat constantly if you want the health bar to be full. The health bar depletes pretty fast so keep an eye on it.
- Make use of the laser and power shield to protect your shark. Laser will daze the nearby prey whereas the shield will protect the shark from bullets.
- Premium maps contain beautiful areas in various aquatic regions. For instance, the Arctic map will take you in the world of penguins where you need to break the caps of ice. So, the more you discover, the more you enjoy!
Overall, the Hungry Shark World Hack and Game is an amusing but the screaming sounds and bleeding humans may not make it suitable for younger kids to play. Other than this, playing the game without spending real money is a daunting task as the upgrading process is extremely slow. So, gamers may end up spending real cash to enhance the process and make their game entertaining. All in all, the Hungry Shark World game certainly has the capability to keep you hooked to your screens as you have so much to do for your shark. So, keep playing and enjoying!