Bug Fixing -
- Problem with galaxies not ending: a cleanup by CFS caused the galaxy ending code to break. This is now fixed.
- Green stars disappeared: this was caused by a wrong statement in one of the source files, this one was probably caused by the cleanup too. Fixed green star now appears.
- Corrected the forum link in main menu to directly open zerosumgame forums.
- When a player donates resources to an ally and cancels it, the donation limit of receiver was not restored. Instead, the donation limit of the sender was increased. This is now fixed and works as it was supposed to.
- When a player donates to an ally and the receiver REJECTS the donation, the donation limit of the receiver was not restored. Instead, the limit of the sender was increased. This is fixed now. This enabled people to artificially increase their donation limits and therefore enabled people to receive more donations than their daily maximum. With these fixes, we hopefully won't see that exploit any more.
- Radar pic on status page is now visible in firefox and other standardized browsers.
- Firefox & opera can now move ships from the web pages.
-Tooltip on radar page is now visible in firefox/opera
-the alliance code now checks to see if you have a valid NAP offer before accepting any NAP. Which means that if you have a multiple browsers with an accept NAP link. The game is now smart enough to pre-check to make sure that you still have that offer
-Added new "feature" to annoy players that are suspected of cheating.
The infamous "Rut Roh" page has been created and you may see it in the future.
It currently nabs anyone with more land on their planet than they should have.
-Character limitation assigned to the construct.html page. limit 5 characters
-Added pre-check to offer NAP. If you have an expiring NAP you may not issue another NAP until it has expired.
-Must have at least 100 buildings on each planet. Demolish will no longer work if there are not 100 buildings left.
-Changing the e-mails registered with the accounts was not working at all. This is now fixed and e-mails can be changed.
Balance Changes -
- Starting pop restored to 1 million.
- Voting links removed.
Other changes -
BFH goes to Zero Sum Games.
Changed Status on main web page
Updated Forum link on main web page